Stand out from the crowd.
Along with featured positioning on the homepage, each of your events will include:
Please visit this page to claim your school.
- a verified checkmark next to your school’s name
- a featured photo which will be seen at the top of your school’s listing well as in searches for programs on the 2021 Ballet Summer Intensives page and the Audition Calendar
- featured placement on the 2021 Ballet Summer School List
- program details
- a gallery of up to three (3) images
- a video
- contact information (email and phone number)
- links to social networks
- an interactive Google map on your events
- *NEW* direct message with prospective students/families
Share your knowledge.
We define a sponsored article as one that is informative, most likely resolving a question, doubt, or necessity that a ballet student or famliy may have. The article will contain the following:
- An agreed upon topic;
- Between 600 and 1200 words, using quality of content as the most important metric in determining the length;
- Best SEO practices that include incorporating an agreed upon keyword that is not already used on the site and an external link containing the keyword that will appear two times in the article, in a manner that is natural and reader friendly;
- Permanent presence in the site’s catalog;
- Social media distribution.
There are two ways to go about creating the article:
- You write the article of at least 600 words which will then be reviewed and revised by the Editor as necessary. Final draft will be sent for your approval.
- We write the article and send you a final draft for approval.
Have a graphic presence.
Below is a list of limited placement options along with the dimensions of the banner for each space.
- Homepage: (970×90 or 970×250) – below search bar
- Ballet Summer Intensives Page: (970×250) – above the program calendar
- Audition Calendar Page: (970×250) – above the calendar
- Ballet Articles Page:
- (300×250) – top of left sidebar
- (300×600) – other space on left sidebar
- All Articles:
- (300×250) – top of right sidebar
- (300×600) – other space on right sidebar